1. How do I apply?
Avenues – There are several ways to apply with us. You can visit our office personally (please see map and address at contact page) send us your resume or submit an online application.
2. Can I just send you my detailed resume instead of filling up your online application form?
Avenues – Yes, you may send your updated resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What are the requirements in applying for a job in Avenues Resources Consultants?
Avenues – Not many. For a start you must prepare an updated resume with a detailed job description and a recent 2×2 photo. Make sure you write your cell phone number or your land line number. We’ll inform you later for the latest requirements.
4. What happens after I apply?
Avenues – Once you have lodged your application and if it meets the basic requirement and job description of the Client, a representative from AVENUES will contact you for the initial interview and assessment.
5. Do you always have vacancies?
Avenues – It depends on the position you are applying for. However for Healthcare including Nurses, Doctors, Paramedical staff & Teaching Faculty Positions, we have vacancies all the time. For other positions, you will need to check on our “Current Jobs” from time to time.
6. What qualifications do you require?
Avenues –It depends on the position you are applying for and the Qualification required by the client. Usually the Qualification is always informed along with the Job Posting. Also most of our clients do require a minimum of two years of experience for a certain VACANCT position.
7. Can I give my preferred work-destination?
Avenues –Yes, as long as you meet the qualifications of the client.
1. Even if we don’t have any vacancy for you, send us your application. Something will turn up.
2. Be open to work in all countries. We pre-qualify all our clients, and we’ll send you only to the best possible destination.